Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Supply Chain Interview Questions

"As a supply chain analyst, it's your job to collect information on productivity and customer demand in order to improve your company's supply chain operations. You can expect to answer a lot of �what if� scenario questions that will assess how you tackle company areas in need of improvement. Prepare yourself by familiarizing yourself with company practices and examples of previous reports you've created. You will likely be asked to solve with an Excel spreadsheet problem, so make sure that your Excel skills are on par."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

No difficult questions - a lot of chatting on a personal level

1 Answer

Have I ever encountered an employee that was difficult to work with?

1 Answer

Asked me a very technical question about my previous work experience, and asked me why i chose BMS, what do i have to bring to the company.

1 Answer

How to literally "destroy" suppliers or put them out of business? How to push the "Win-win" policy for Cree?

1 Answer

Know your resume inside out, he tries to ask specific questions about the savings on your resume in "details", regardless of how long ago it actually took place! If you have changed your business style and are not as ruthless as you use to be in business, don’t include aggressive savings and numbers!

1 Answer

Would you be willing to work for less than you've earned in quite some time with other employers?

1 Answer

do you ever get nervous?

1 Answer

Why are you interested in the program?

1 Answer

Supply chain management covers distribution also? (This response by the interviewer demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge of supply chain processes).

1 Answer

Can you tell us a time when you had to use persuasion to get an co-work to comply with your wishes and what was the outcome?

4150 of 1,633 Interview Questions