Supply chain management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

supply chain management Interviews

Find jobs for supply chain management

Supply chain management Interview Questions

supply chain management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What did and didn't you like about your high school career ? Explain your friend group. What groups were you in in high school? Name your favorite subjects. I understand wanting to "get to know" the candidate but is high school really a accurate representation of a person 10+ years out?

2 Answers

It appears you were in a TopGrading interview and the questions as stated are generally acceptable (haven't heard the one about friend groups). You make a good point of how they could turn into questionable territory and it is up to the interviewer to steer clear of discriminatory or compliance related issues. The premise for this part of the interviewing technique is that you begin some life long patterns early on, and those patterns may or may not continue into your later career. Following this line of questioning , you were likely then asked - 'if you had high school to do over, what might you do differently?'. This allows introspection and helps to assess an applicant's insight on self learning/development. The questions are repeated throughout the career interview, job by job, to determine a person's progression and understand the best areas to probe in more depth.

I also interviewed around the same time, and I was very confused with their interview style. Why go all the way back to high school that was 20 years ago for me. Also the HR person did look confused the whole time. How could they string you a long for 7 months. If you interviewed in March? It is only Aug. 2017 now?

Describe a time you had to deal with someone with a cultural difference and what did you do?

2 Answers

I was provided two supply chain case studies during the interview.

2 Answers

Do you beleive in Aliens!

1 Answer

There were no questions, but instead, I was asked if I would like to work on something other than what I had been working on in the past, i.e. work on supply/logistics versus operations.

1 Answer

Is this place worth wasting your time?

1 Answer

What was the biggest risk/challenges in your life

1 Answer

tell us about a time when you had to make a difficult decision

1 Answer

Had to solve a fairly simple math equation regarding productivity and demand.

1 Answer

How can you improve our company's supply chain and decrease logistics expense rate?

110 of 97 Interview Questions