Supply chain planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Supply chain planner Interview Questions

supply chain planner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Walk us through your resume and tell us about your history and the positions you held.

2 Answers

Thats because this interview never happened and you most likely working for the company. How dare you try to discredit some one on how they felt.

You seem very angry. An interview has to happen before someone gets the job. We don’t all have to agree, my friend. That is life.

We would like to do a Zoom interview with you. Can you provide available times in your schedule to commit to an interview?

1 Answer

Questions stressing deadlines and work ethic.

1 Answer

Typical questions, tell me about your background. Did ask about certifications related to supply chain planner position.

1 Answer

Mostly easy behavioral questions. They care more about cultural fit and work ethic than what you know. Be ready to talk about general supply chain flow and Microsoft's product line.

1 Answer

One question that I still remember is one person asked would I sacrifice my family life if I was chosen for this position.

1 Answer

How did your previous role tie into the job your applying for.

1 Answer

Describe a project that I had completed successfully and discuss how the process and results could be related to the open position.

1 Answer

Name (3) times of a specific difficult situation you faced and how you were able to resolve that situation.

1 Answer

The unexpected question, I received was tell me about yourself. This may sound like a typical question but what made it different was the straightforwardness of my soon to be manager.

110 of 66 Interview Questions