Supply Chain Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Supply Chain Trainee Interview Questions

Supply chain trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What do you know about Life Tech's FBS operation?

3 Answers

Do your research ahead of time, dig deep into the website. Impress them by your vast knowledge of their business and ask challenging questions based off of it.

i interested for this job

They're all behavioral questions about your past work/educational experience and how you responded/reacted to certain situations. You will be asked slight variations of these questions multiple times and you cannot use the same answer/situation multiple times.

1 Answer

Tell about a situation where you faced a deadline and had to decide how best to handle not being able to finish a task in time.

1 Answer

give me an example of someone you think is a good leader and why

Tell us about your work experience you have on your resume'

Name a time when you did somehting and things did not go your way? Name a time you had a leadership role? Name a time that you did a task with no prior experience? Can you tell me about yourself? Name a time where you were negatively criticized for doing something even though you know what you did was right? What does leadership mean to you? What can you bring to the Mangement trainee program?

First interview was more behavioral, second more SCM focused

Tell me about a time where you encountered a conflict and what was the outcome.

1 Answer

Nothing really-- pretty typical behavioral questions.

110 of 10 Interview Questions