Supply Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Supply Manager Interview Questions

Supply manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked mainly technical questions around Supply Chain Management skills? Asked questions on how I'd go about accessing baseline of current system? Asked areas and priorities on evaluating each plant location? Asked me to describe my 30/60/90 days plan of actions?

How would you design a supply chain for Microsoft software product if it is decided to be sold as a hardware product?

Standard questions, "Why do you want to work for us?", "How would you handle a stressful situation?", "What projects have you been a part of that you are the most proud of?", etc.

- Tell me about yourself? - Why do you think you are fit for this role

why Apple, why this role, how do you evaluate if the quotations from suppliers reasonable or not? how do you negotiate with suppliers

The 2nd interview felt like a standard format questions that they ask to all candidates. Some of the questions were not even related to the job that I was applying for, so that took me off guard. Like "How many years of experience do you have in "Business Development" The job description never said anything about Business Dev. When I ask for clarification for one of the question, she just jumped to the next question and didn't answer me.

Tell me three things people you've managed love about you? And three things they don't care for.

4150 of 249 Interview Questions