Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Support Analyst Interview Questions

Support analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Management wanted to know how I would proceed to resolve a customer's issue, such as an application malfunction.

Questions were pretty simple. A couple SQL questions and simple support scenarios. My only issue is with the later questions, interviewer seemed to want answers they required you to know how their support system is set up. Using Telnet, knowing what Server command and control they have set up to monitor the system status. Majority of my support work has been dealing with highly protected systems from classified government systems to highly secure cloud-based servers like the Amazon S3 servers. These systems use layers of security to protect them from hacker attacks. The use of scripting protocols and permission levels would be used, instead of the security laden connection tools such as telnet. I explained this to interviewer, which seemed to actually annoy him. He was hard to read. They were having a big support issue, and it looked like he had to take over to solve it. So interview became rushed at the end. The interviewer I met about the SQL questions, was very friendly, and I impressed him very quickly with my SQL and advanced Data Modeling knowledge. He offered my a great compliment that I had the skills they really needed on their team.

2 Answers

The vacuum cleaner question because I wasn't sure how far they wanted me to go with it but it went fine,.

1 Answer

Why are man hole covers round?

1 Answer

More conversational than any specific questions

Would you be able to start training within 2 weeks

1 Answer

I was asked to explain in detail how to tie a shoe.

why acxiom

1 Answer

according to the resume...

1 Answer

Questions were pretty straight forward

110 of 910 Interview Questions