Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Support Analyst Interview Questions

1,201

Support analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Management wanted to know how I would proceed to resolve a customer's issue, such as an application malfunction.

Questions were pretty simple. A couple SQL questions and simple support scenarios. My only issue is with the later questions, interviewer seemed to want answers they required you to know how their support system is set up. Using Telnet, knowing what Server command and control they have set up to monitor the system status. Majority of my support work has been dealing with highly protected systems from classified government systems to highly secure cloud-based servers like the Amazon S3 servers. These systems use layers of security to protect them from hacker attacks. The use of scripting protocols and permission levels would be used, instead of the security laden connection tools such as telnet. I explained this to interviewer, which seemed to actually annoy him. He was hard to read. They were having a big support issue, and it looked like he had to take over to solve it. So interview became rushed at the end. The interviewer I met about the SQL questions, was very friendly, and I impressed him very quickly with my SQL and advanced Data Modeling knowledge. He offered my a great compliment that I had the skills they really needed on their team.

2 Answers

What are your experiences with troubleshooting Windows hardware and software?

1 Answer

"Would you let someone walk into your home, take whatever they wanted and leave as if nothing had happened?“

1 Answer

If I would be able to change locations if needed and or departments

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you used complex analysis to solve a problem

1 Answer

What is the square root of Pi?

2 Answers

Playing a game of 10 questions.

1 Answer

What would your current boss say was your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

Describe a difficult situation with a customer or client and how you handled it?

110 of 1,201 Interview Questions