Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Support Engineer Interview Questions

1,806

Support engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Started by discussing my work history and then mostly technical questions regarding Windows, Network connections, and ended with Linux. Most of the window questions are regarding setting up computers to a network and active directory as well as basic command prompt commands. Network is all Cisco. You need to know your OSI Layers, Multiple network protocols, vlan, and how to setup a cisco switch. Finally I was asked terminal commands for Linux and various troubleshooting commands.

1 Answer

Extensive list of interview questions but it was meant to get to know you better. What's a pet peeve? Which muppet would you be? When was the last time you lost your cool?

1 Answer

How do you deal with the conflicts with others?

1 Answer

A few power related questions. How much voltage comes out of your standard wall outlet?

1 Answer

The only TCP/IP questions I missed was to name the 6? flags within the TCP header. I am pretty sure that was the question - you get the general idea.

2 Answers

What is the TCP/IP handshake process? or something like that...

What's your GPA

1 Answer

Was given technical networking scenario that could not exist in the real world. So, you are left with a choice of correcting the interviewer or answering the question incorrectly.

1 Answer

There was nothing out of the ordinary.

1 Answer

What are the benefits of inheritence?

4150 of 1,806 Interview Questions