Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Support Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Support Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

how did you deal with unhappy customers?

4 Answers

sit them down to discuss their problems/issues and give them viable solutions to help them see that there is a positive side to the situation

Explaining this with a real time scenario will be great

Talk about something that is relevant to them until he/she trust me and open up. People want to be heard.

The Regional Manager was always self absorbed and really didn't provide healthy answers for logical questions which set off my whole unsupervised experience. She took off right after she was hired for a 2 month disability leave, leaving us with someone who was already watching 70 reps... Why does this great product have such a poor Regional Support system?

1 Answer

How would you develope new business, justify salary.

1 Answer

What would you provide too the team and company

1 Answer

This is a company looking for young culture fits and American yes Men/Women to Corporate Japan, not innovators and disruptors. The interview questions were only basic. They are clearly not ready for Change Management. They are also not focusing on the right things.

1 Answer

If a customer called in after they've dropped their Macbook. How would you fix this?

1 Answer

Are you sure that you want to do sales?

1 Answer

All three of your superiors have mentored you in the financial aspects of this Contract why are you using too much labor in a low revenue period.

1 Answer

I was asked in a hypothetical context if the owner of the company requested that I come fix a problem on his computer immediately, while I was in the midst of another technical task, would I drop everything and go?

1 Answer

Why you want to work for Quirky?

110 of 45 Interview Questions