Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Support Specialist

Support Specialist Interview Questions

3,472

Support specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is a challenge you had to overcome in your last place of work?

9 Answers

I was a supervisor and 2 of my employees started butting heads and not wanting to work their shifts with one another. I had them meet as I mediated, and let them hash it out, then make up.

do you remember all the questions?

I don't :( sorry it was about a year and a half ago!

What communities do you manage?

387 Answers

Do you have experience with anyone who has an intellectual disability

12 Answers

Didn't get that far! Phone interview was set up, then their on-staff recruiter canceled by email(!) just a few hours before the appointment. She never rescheduled; I had to chase her down a week later to learn that job was now "on hold" with no timetable. Now I'm quite tenured in work matters, but this one is a record for a quick and mysterious reversal! Immediately after, I officially withdrew my interest in this clown outfit; while waiting for the illustrious recruiter for the reschedule that never came, I had checked out reviews of the co. here and on Indeed, and it all made sorry sense. Run away!

3 Answers

Describe a time you worked in a group, and how did you handle it?

10 things I could bring to the table

3 Answers

Why do you want to work for our organization?

3 Answers

If a VP calls you and says, "I can't access an important file I need for a meeting I'm conducting in 10 minutes. It's on my I drive but there's a red X on it and I can't access it. My admin says she can, but it's not working for me." What would you do to resolve the issue?

3 Answers

Do you have experience working with this population?

3 Answers

Can you start as soon as possible

2 Answers