Surgical technologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Surgical technologist Interview Questions

surgical technologist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

She asked how I dealt with people from other cultures or who shared different values/views than I did.

1 Answer

When I was a student in Nursing School, there was a homeless man who was coming down from his high and very agitated. Our instructor asked me to give him a bath. He was disgustingly dirty, mean, and I did not want to do this. I ended up cleaning him with a a bed bath. It took me almost three hours, all the while he cursed at me, screamed I was hurting him and called me names. When I got to his upper thigh, I saw a tattoo of a swastika the size of his leg. I was frozen. I closed my eyes for a second to regroup. This man was homeless, a drug addict, ignorant, and had nothing in this world. He needed ME to care for him. It was a profound learning experience for me. I knew he needed to be cared for and I was the one to do it.

Please give a description of an abdominal appendectomy

1 Answer

Can you handle difficult people?

2 Answers

What do you think working extra to take care others?

2 Answers

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

What is my experience in ortho?

1 Answer

How long have you been a Surgical Tech?

1 Answer

How do you deal with employees or surgeons that are negative or difficult to work with? What would be your reaction if a medical emergency happened in the OR during surgery?

1 Answer

Do you work well with others and how well do you react to highly stress situations?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

110 of 146 Interview Questions