synergy legal professionals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

synergy legal professionals Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at synergy legal professionals

Contract Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at synergy legal professionals.

Interview

Interviews occur by phone where the recruiter describes the nature of the work and asks about your availability. It was a very comfortable process, and I really liked the recruiter.

Document Review Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at synergy legal professionals in December 2011.

Interview

It was approximately 2 months after I sent my application that I heard from Synergy. They seem to wait for new projects to get lined up before interviewing applicants. I received an email from their main recruiter who scheduled a phone interview for later in the same week. The phone interview only lasted about 10 minutes and was very casual. She asked me about my education and experiences, but spent most of the phone call telling me about the company and the document review process. At the end of the call, she let me know that there was likely a project starting in the next 2 to 3 weeks, and said I would receive notification by email. The phone interview process with Synergy is more of an informational call, and you can pretty much count on being offered a position if they have enough projects.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used any of the common document review tools (ex. Relativity, Concordance)?   Answer Question

Document Review Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at synergy legal professionals in March 2008.

Interview

The interview was quite easy. I spoke directly with the director and was hired after answering only a few basic questions. The questions were not typical of a normal interview. There were no questions involving future goals, strengths/weaknesses, etc.

At the end of the interview, I was invited to begin training the following day. Training was interesting.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, the salary is set by the employer.