synerzip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

3.2

Senior Software Engineer (Java) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at synerzip (Pune (India)).

Interview

1) First round was technical test which they conduct with their app
    2) They called for face to face on saturday. Both rounds went well and they told me that I need to come down for 1 more round which would be with their CTO.
    3) They called me in week days and ask me to give 1 more technical round (My 2 hours wasted).
    4) On the same day HR discussed about salary and all ( Depends on feedback from the last rounds)
    5) Once again the HR called me for one more technical round on week day only (They wasted my half day here).
    6) And finally they told me that your feedback is not positive.

If you don't want to hire peoples then why should you are wasting peoples time.
    If you are taking 4 technical rounds and you are telling in the fourth round that the person is not matching ur requirement then either your interviewers are dumb or your process.

Interview Questions

Interview

One technical Telephonic , one or two face to face technical interview rounds followed by HR .For fresher initial rounds may be written technical test followed by one face to face and one HR round

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at synerzip in June 2017.

Interview

I was invited for Java interview after scanning my resume and they found my profile matches the position.

In my resume, I clearly mentioned that I have basic knowledge of web services and have good experience in Core java, Multithreading, Collection, Hibernate etc.
    Even though, interview was completely on web services. Interviewer was not ready to ask any question other than Webservice.
    After interview, I told HR that, you have requirement for strong webservice but in JD such thing is nowhere mentioned. Also my resume tells you that basic knowledge of web services.
    Another HR came with a conclusion that I have mentioned web service in my resume that's why they called me for interview.

PS. This interview was on weekday for which I have apply half day in my office.

Suggestion: Please properly go through the resume. Also reject candidate with proper reason.

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at synerzip (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

On a first day , they took two technical rounds and then they called me on next day for managerial round. I was done with managerial round after that I called the consultancy(from naukri.com) who has scheduled my interview. They said you are on hold. I didn't got any feedback from Synerzip and not from that consultancy upto 2 weeks.

After that again I called that consultancy and they said they have selected some another candidate today and I got rejected.

Interview Questions

• Questions was mostly on manual testing,Selenium ,java and SQL.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at synerzip.

Interview

What is baseline testing?

Baseline testing is the process of running a set of tests to capture performance information. Baseline testing use the information collected to made the changes in the application to improve performance and capabilities of the application. Baseline compares present performance of application with its own previous performance.
    What is benchmark testing?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at synerzip (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by one technical interview and one techno-manegerial interview.Fairly moderate difficulty level.Any person with good basic knowledge of technical subject should be able to crack the interviews.Expected to know everything about your projects in and out.

Java Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at synerzip (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was good and I was able to fulfill them. But unfortunately due to some reason or without any reason they had rejected me as I was not referred by the technical team member.

Interview Questions

• Simple programming logic questions where they ask you to write some code, data structures, searching n sorting algorithms etc.   3 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at synerzip (Pune (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

1st round Telphonic interview -- Basic question of java like collections and multithreading , Spring and Hibernate questions.

2nd Round Face to Face - Little bit advanced level questions on multithreading.

3rd Round Face to Face with CTO - Explained about company and my role in the project . Asked some questions regarding future growth and tecchnologies that I will work on.

After that got a call from HR and discussion on Salary and they gave me what I quoted.

Interview Questions

• 1. Exception heriarchy
      2. Spring basic questions.
      3. Executor Framework quetsions   Answer Question

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at synerzip.

Interview

mostly technical.
    2 or 3 rounds depending on the project.
    no bullish or managerial questions rather more technical and hands on expertise questions.
    Automation is preferred for QA guys. off bit scripting knowledge is desired (ruby/perl/python)
    database knowledge is desired

Interview Questions

• sell an object to interview panel (a pen/card board/piece of paper)   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at synerzip (Pune (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

1.Aptitude
    2.GD
    3.Technical round
    4.Technical round
    5.HR
    Crisp, to the point and technology focused interview process. If you are ready to DO something challenging and Synerzip will give you all opportunities to prove your worth.