Systems Analyst II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Systems Analyst II Interview Questions

Systems analyst ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How would you respond to a customer who encountered a problem with a product or service.

1 Answer

First, try and reproduce the problem and if the problem could be reproduced acknowledge there was an issue, give thanks for bringing this to the company's attention, and apologize for the customer's encounter with the issue. Offer possible solutions or workarounds while the team worked to correct the issue.

Draw a Venn Diagram of a SQL inner join, right join, left join, outer join, and union.

1 Answer

My particular technical interview involved a series of questions about routing protocols, QoS, MPLS and generic networking information. There weren't any particularly difficult questions if you know the topics, but there were questions about load balancing routing protocols, some BGP questions and some OSPF questions

1 Answer

Am I familiar with Winshuttle? What steps do I use for Extracting data? What is my ETL strategy and experience

1 Answer

My experience with LDAP and what is the default port.

1 Answer

Nothing really out of the ordinary here. Typical interview questions. The technical part will vary on who participates in the interview. Every person I was part of interviewing did not get a job offer.

Tell me how you dealt with a difficult team member or customer during a project. How did you handle it?

110 of 50 Interview Questions