Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Systems Analyst Interview Questions

"Systems analysts work to build, maintain, and improve speed and efficiency of computer systems. Employers are looking for analytical thinkers with the ability to identify and solve complex problems. During the interview process, expect to be quizzed on your knowledge of IT systems such as networking processes and infrastructure. A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field is generally expected."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

In a chaotic environment, how would you manage multiple deliverables?

1 Answer

I would first understand the company priorities and the deliverable dates based on this information I would then manage my project plans against any issues, risks, constraints, and dependencies. Maintain logs as to how issues / risks were resolved or minimized. If encountered with an impact to schedule, cost, or quality I would raise that up to management for awareness, review of options, and decisions.

How has your previous experience prepared you for a role like this?

2 Answers

How would you respond to a customer who encountered a problem with a product or service.

1 Answer

What would you do if you were told to just reproduce an existing report for requirements?

1 Answer

How would you perform an application upgrade?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you had to influence clients to follow a different course of action.

1 Answer

Your resume is tailored to this job, did you make it up?

3 Answers

I wouldn't say there was 1 really profoundly difficult question, but the process itself - asking questions that might cause you to make a contradiction in your reasons for interviewing with Accenture, was stressful.

2 Answers

What could you possibly bring to our team?

2 Answers

Why are man-hole covers round?

3 Answers