Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Systems Analyst Interview Questions

"Systems analysts work to build, maintain, and improve speed and efficiency of computer systems. Employers are looking for analytical thinkers with the ability to identify and solve complex problems. During the interview process, expect to be quizzed on your knowledge of IT systems such as networking processes and infrastructure. A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field is generally expected."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me a time when you had to influence clients to follow a different course of action.

1 Answer

I explained the context for my client's initial inclination and how I persuaded them to adopt a different alternative through case studies, data and postulating how their selection would impact their users in the future (creative visualization).

How has your previous experience prepared you for a role like this?

2 Answers

In a chaotic environment, how would you manage multiple deliverables?

1 Answer

What would you do if you were told to just reproduce an existing report for requirements?

1 Answer

How would you respond to a customer who encountered a problem with a product or service.

1 Answer

How would you perform an application upgrade?

1 Answer

I wouldn't say there was 1 really profoundly difficult question, but the process itself - asking questions that might cause you to make a contradiction in your reasons for interviewing with Accenture, was stressful.

2 Answers

how loyal are you on a scale of 1-5 how trusting are you on a scale of 1-5 how do you make a decision are there examples in which a person will not change their mind what is a team

2 Answers

Your resume is tailored to this job, did you make it up?

3 Answers

You observe a co-worker stealing a negligible item, what would you do?

110 of 1,786 Interview Questions