Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Systems Analyst Interview Questions

"Systems analysts work to build, maintain, and improve speed and efficiency of computer systems. Employers are looking for analytical thinkers with the ability to identify and solve complex problems. During the interview process, expect to be quizzed on your knowledge of IT systems such as networking processes and infrastructure. A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field is generally expected."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

When can you start.

1 Answer

Was asked to provide example of LOS (Loan Origination System) experience from analyst perspective.

1 Answer

No unexpected or difficult questions since the questions were very dumbed down. Example, give us an example of how you fit our corporate culture number 1, Integrity... etc, etc...

1 Answer

How do you deal with working in a highly matrix organization?

1 Answer

the most difficult was explaining why the guys assumptions about a new technology were wrong while trying not to laugh. He thought OBIEE was just for Oracle and wasnt able to allow other data formats

1 Answer

How would you do if <fill in the blanks situation>?

1 Answer

The typical question was asked, where to you see yourself in five years. I'm an individual contributor and I like it. I've been a manager and don't like it. I'd like to be where I am now in five years, but it's hard to make people understand that.

1 Answer

What other program languages do you know?

1 Answer

Tell about a time when you used your analytical skills to solve a problem.

Questions on technical skills