Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Systems Analyst Interview Questions

"Systems analysts work to build, maintain, and improve speed and efficiency of computer systems. Employers are looking for analytical thinkers with the ability to identify and solve complex problems. During the interview process, expect to be quizzed on your knowledge of IT systems such as networking processes and infrastructure. A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field is generally expected."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Your resume is tailored to this job, did you make it up?

3 Answers

No answer. I just stared at her.

The correct answer is: As a matter of fact I did, over a period of years. (that should elicit another question).

As a matter of fact I did, I saw what you were looking for in the position and I tailored my relevant skills to reflect those items. Every resume should be tailored to the position that's being sought.

I wouldn't say there was 1 really profoundly difficult question, but the process itself - asking questions that might cause you to make a contradiction in your reasons for interviewing with Accenture, was stressful.

2 Answers

What could you possibly bring to our team?

2 Answers

Why are man-hole covers round?

3 Answers

You observe a co-worker stealing a negligible item, what would you do?

2 Answers

how loyal are you on a scale of 1-5 how trusting are you on a scale of 1-5 how do you make a decision are there examples in which a person will not change their mind what is a team

2 Answers

the stupid, where do you want to be five years from now

1 Answer

Technical questions about computer programming

1 Answer

My particular technical interview involved a series of questions about routing protocols, QoS, MPLS and generic networking information. There weren't any particularly difficult questions if you know the topics, but there were questions about load balancing routing protocols, some BGP questions and some OSPF questions

1 Answer

Typical behavioral questions - "Tell me a time when you..."

110 of 2,429 Interview Questions