Systems Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Systems Developer Interview Questions

Systems developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

None ...I didn't get a technical interview at all. A consulting companies job is to put qualified candidates in front of the customer. My customer did not interview me at all.

1 Answer

3) I asked the interviewer: "What will be the first important task that you would need the person you are planning on hiring to accomplish?" 4) I asked the interviewer: how do you see this role supporting you in this project.

1 Answer

1) Is there anything your current employer could offer you to make you change your mind about taking this job and staying with them. 2) You've only worked with your current contractor for a year and a half. How do I know you won't quit this contract after 6 months; because i don't want to waste my time with that?

1 Answer

Describe how you are involved in training at your current employer.

1 Answer

There was no really difficult or unexpected question. One question was about bad data in a batch job.

1 Answer

"Describe how you would work with difficult people"

1 Answer

They ask you to give specific detailed information about a problem they are currently experiencing without giving you much if any background or any context information. Since they have so many problems they will keep asking you for solutions to each problem.

1 Answer

How would you implement stl::string

1 Answer

How many transactions you can have in SQL Server?

Experience with SVN/Git?