Systems Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Systems Engineer II Interview Questions

Systems engineer ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do a play by play review on the whiteboard down to the specific details and steps taken to deploy a software package to a live web farm.

4 Answers

Answers will depend on the question and the follow up questions they ask,

askinga question is easy and answering this question is more tough (than to answer!)

There was no really challenging question. I had to explain my thesis to people who did not know much about the nitch I was explaining.

1 Answer

What if you did your project this way? What potential problems do you forsee?

1 Answer

Found Job on web page Screened by HR Folks, Standard questions, verifying data from resume Offered a trip to interview Interviewed, a day long process: Was asked to meet tam members and interact in technical discussions. The only forced point was provided about work planning and schedule. This must have been a hot issue at the time. Was escorted from interview site and told communication would follow. 7 days later I was made an offer, and accepted.

1 Answer

Why are you leaving your current job?

1 Answer

How would you handle the issue when you're on the call

1 Answer

There were many questions related to my Systems Engineering experience and my experience working with engineers in a fast-paced and challenging work environment. There were also several "puzzle" questions asked like <you have 81 coins, 80 of the coins weigh weight W1, the other coin weighs weight W2, and W2>W1, what is the most efficient way of finding coin W2?> or <you have 3 doors, a prize is behind one door, pick a door, I tell you one of the doors the prize is not behind, do you stay with your initial door selection or switch to the other door and why?>

1 Answer

Why does the DVBS-2 standard use 16APSK instead 16PSK constellation? Also some questions about filtering, since I usually would have separated that from communications subjects (more towards signal processing)

1 Answer

Systems engineering is usually regarded as 'more boring' than the test engineer position you currently have. Why would you want to change jobs?

1 Answer

Which of the two jobs that I interviewed for would I rather have?

110 of 93 Interview Questions