Systems Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Systems Engineer II

Systems Engineer II Interview Questions

Systems engineer ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What was your favorite course in school?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years or 10 years? I never really looked to the future so much so this was a hard question for me but it is getting easier as I try different roles and hear of other job opportunities.

How do you deal with the stress which develops in a fast-paced environment?

Design and explain step by step single-sign on (SAML) solution with app server like weblogic using any identity provider.

Historical review of experience/confirmation of qualifications and achievements.

Best way to run a command/script on thousand servers under 10 secs without using any tools like puppet, chef etc.

1 Answer

Describe a time where I didn't have all the information I needed to get a task done by a deadline. How did I go about getting the task done.

Design a geo-redundant web app with initial capacity to server atlease x million requests per day and then scale to y TPS. Explain network diagram and gtm, ltm, dns, nat,pat, session persistence role in the design.

I don't recall anything particularly difficult. However, they did ask me about non-linear control systems, a topic I had not yet studied.