Systems Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Systems Engineer II Interview Questions

Systems engineer ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What was one team experience you had where minor conflict developed, and you had to convince someone to see your perspective. What was the incident, and how did you resolve it?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years or 10 years? I never really looked to the future so much so this was a hard question for me but it is getting easier as I try different roles and hear of other job opportunities.

How do you deal with the stress which develops in a fast-paced environment?

Design and explain step by step single-sign on (SAML) solution with app server like weblogic using any identity provider.

Historical review of experience/confirmation of qualifications and achievements.

Best way to run a command/script on thousand servers under 10 secs without using any tools like puppet, chef etc.

1 Answer

Describe a time where I didn't have all the information I needed to get a task done by a deadline. How did I go about getting the task done.

Design a geo-redundant web app with initial capacity to server atlease x million requests per day and then scale to y TPS. Explain network diagram and gtm, ltm, dns, nat,pat, session persistence role in the design.

I don't recall anything particularly difficult. However, they did ask me about non-linear control systems, a topic I had not yet studied.