Want a Free Job Posting?

Systems Integration and Test Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Systems Integration and Test Engineer"?  See Companies

“All questions were pretty normal for the intended position. Just that the interviewers were taken aback that I was over qualified and seemed purplexed by the whole thing knowing something wasn't...”

“Q: Discuss some of the differences between TCP and UDP networking.”

“The interviewing process went well but I was perplexed at why I never received a call back from the HR representative on whether I got the job or not. I left several voice messages but to date still...”

“HR questions were fairly basic. The other 3 interviewers asked technical questions and did a pretty good job of explaining how their satellite systems worked. This was very exciting to me as I'm...”

“What's a mutex? I answered it wrong. She went on to next question. I asked the answer. When she said "mutually exclusive" I said I can explain what mutually exclusive means. She said never mind and...”

“If I give you a pen, describe how you would test it?”

“No unexpected questions. Do you like hands-on work? Tell me about your senior Design. Favorite class?”

110 of 12 Interview Questions