Systems Integration Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Systems Integration Consultant Interview Questions

Systems integration consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Simple questions from your experience like: - Tell me about a time when you had to persuade a client or colleague? - Tell me about a time when a team member or client wasn't co-operating?

1 Answer

describe a difficult situation in which you made a mistake and how you resolved it.

1 Answer

what types of consulting do they do?

1 Answer

The recruiter told me that I would have a case study interview so I was somewhat prepared for this interview question.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to explain a complex set of instructions to another person.

1 Answer

What would you say is the most overrated candidate quality?

- What do you think a day in the life of a systems integration consultant is like? - What was your most significant leadership role? - Describe a job where you produced a significant outcome/made a significant impact.

The questions were all the standard behavioral questions. Upon reflection, it was one of the easier interview processes I have ever gone through, which is slightly disappointing.

Nothing too unexpected, but if you get a behavioral question that you do not have an answer to, don't be afraid to say so and ask for another.