Want a Free Job Posting?

Systems Software Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Systems Software Engineer"?  See Companies

“identify the number of 1s in an integer is odd or even”

2 of 2 found helpful

“Given a page size and a number, align the number with the nearest page. (Note: This was a phone interview question. The interviewer and I used an online document to share ideas about this problem.”

“Please describe how to implement a function to print out a linked list backwards”

“write a function to set a particular field of register to the desired value. ( For example, set bit 3 - 10 of a word to the given value)”

“How would you peform an SSH connection between these two PCs. I can't give you any information on these PCs, just do it.”

“Implement memcpy.”

“if there exists a sequence of integers in order, and you are at a receiver and you obtain these integers out of order, how can you know which integer is missing?”

0 of 1 found helpful

“MORE than 50 questions on television broadcast systems, electronics, networking, control systems, electronics and software engineering were asked.”

“Find the words used in some text and report by word length and how often each word appears.”

“What did I plan to do about my not having C++ programming experience?”

110 of 121 Interview Questions