Systems Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Systems Specialist Interview Questions

Systems specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A list with a set of integers. All elements appear even number of times while one appear odd number of times. Find this number that appear odd number of times

6 Answers

use a counter for the number of times the digit appear

Suppose a list of integers: A[1..n] We can calculate the result of A[1] xor A[2] xor ....A[n] This is the answer!

Use a HashSet. For each number in the list check to see if it exists in the HashSet. If it doesn't, put it in the HashSet. If it's already in the HashSet take it out. When you've gone through all the numbers the only number left in the HashSet will be the one that appeared an odd number of times.

What is your experience with PLC programming and PLC troubleshooting

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a co-worker or manager? Tell me about a time when you had to influence a large group on an idea? Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty? Tell me about a time when you hit a barrier and what did you do to overcome it? Tell me about a time when you had to come up with a creative solution to solve a problem?

1 Answer

The case interview which asked about credit card marketing & profit

1 Answer

How do you deal with impatient or rude users?

UNIX/LINUX questions and process

1 Answer

The hiring manager asked for step by step description of a process and expected an answer that aligned with how they complete that process.

Tell us about yourself.

1 Answer

Strengths

1 Answer

Probably "What is your greatest weakness?"

110 of 276 Interview Questions