Systems Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Systems Specialist Interview Questions

Systems specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

basic questions about my experience and qualifications.I have worked as a contractor 1.5 years for same project before i applied this position.

About Interview process

1 Answer

What is the hardest you've ever worked?

1 Answer

1) These were the PLC questions on the first part of the 3 papers questions: When the address input "3.0" is ON, then the output "4.0" should be ON. When the address input "3.0 "is ON, then the output "4.1" should be ON and OFF every second (Timer 1 second On/OFF) When the address input "3.0" is OFF, then the output "4.2" should be OFF 2) The second part of the papers were questions about modifying names and assigning data on their proprietary SCADA/HMI software. 3) The 3rd part of the questions are about networking connections through the Server, Router, Modem, etc and trying to figure out the IP addresses and protocols.

1 Answer

A question they asked me was how I dealt with stress/instances I had to deal with a stressful situation. There were also questions on how I work with a team or independently, and asked me about instances I provided customer support in my previous jobs.