Systems Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Systems Test Engineer Interview Questions

Systems test engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

There is a body of water that starts with 1 square unit, and doubles in size every day (2 units after 2 days, 4 units after 4 days). It takes 100 days to fill up. How many days would it take to fill if you started with 2 square units?

6 Answers

100 - 1 = 99 days

This question is phrased incorrectly. I think you meant "4 units after 3 days". Which makes your answer wrong as well. This is not helpful at all.

if you start with 1sq unit - lets say you end up with 'x' amount to fill up - takes 100 days if you start with 2 sq unit - you will have to fill up '2x' amount thus it will take - 200 days.

One of the interviews was with a guy from Brazil. Even though I actually speak Spanish, I had a very hard time understanding him. He asked a question about writing a parser (code something that will extract part of a string and put it in a hash to determine if it is a duplicate). I didn't understand everything he was saying, but didn't want to be rude, so I did the best I could, but I am pretty sure I missed some of what he was saying.

2 Answers

What is NMEA?

1 Answer

When you get higher throughput: while going at 5mph and while going at 50 mph? And Why?

2 Answers

What is a 5 or 7 part differential.

1 Answer

To draw complete block diagram of OFDM

1 Answer

Give me any example where you were involved in debugging the complex problem and how did you debug it?

1 Answer

What I can bring to the table.

1 Answer

If your boss ask you to do something inappropriate.

1 Answer

All questions were pretty normal for the intended position. Just that the interviewers were taken aback that I was over qualified and seemed purplexed by the whole thing knowing something wasn't right.

110 of 107 Interview Questions