Talent Acquisition Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talent Acquisition Director Interview Questions

Talent acquisition director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is there a place for empathy in the recruiting process?

1 Answer

There is not specifically a place for empathy in the recruiting process, but rather a place for a great candidate experience.

What kinds of contracts have you recruited for?

1 Answer

After meeting with the 6 people, the last guy who is the boss of those people, 1st asked me to rank them in order of best to worst; i.e. how would I rank them as candidates for a position. What he was getting at was my ability to assess interviewing capabilities which is part of the job I was interviewing for but it definitely threw me for a loop!!

1 Answer

Honestly, the interviewer did not ask any meaningful or difficult questions; rather, he chose to fixate on my tenure with past organizations. In retrospect, his approach was antagonistic (really, the worst interview ever).

1 Answer

Questions were focused around my background & experience, technical skillset, leadership ability and cultural fit against the backdrop of GEE's Core Values and People Culture.

They asked me about the different recruiting channels I had used, how I achieved certain goals, what my career aspirations were (amongst others), etc.

Tell me about your style and how you communicate your message to the organization?

Describe a time that you had a conflict with a co-worker and how did you handle it.

The company is very focused on Diversity and Inclusion, and during the interview I was asked to share my opinion on this topic (without a specific question per se).

110 of 48 Interview Questions