Talent acquisition Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talent acquisition Interview Questions

"When interviewing for a position in talent acquisition, be prepared to show off your experience in making good hires and forming cooperative and productive teams. Employers are looking for candidates with clear judgement and confidence in their decisions. No specific educational background is required, but a background in management and communication is highly valued."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Give an example of a difficult hiring leader that you've dealt with and how you over came this.

1 Answer

I described working with a team of nurse leaders who previously worked with a nurse recruiter who was a RN, where I am not. I gave examples of overcoming any concerns about my ability to do the job and earning their respect.

Are you able to travel?

4 Answers

Tell us about Neiman Marcus. Are you familiar with the company?

3 Answers

Walk me through your resume. They had no structured interview questions and didn't write down responses.

2 Answers

If you could have any job in the world, and money was not a factor, what would you do? Followed by, so why are you not doing it?

2 Answers

For the videos: 1. What position(s) are you interested in and why are you qualified for them? I had to repeat all of this to the HR rep during the Prescreen call so I was pretty annoyed 2. What current trends are you seeing in recruiting? 3. What can you do to enhance the candidate experience? 4. Describe the previous "IQ" tests - these 2 IQ tests are POINTLESS and IRRELEVANT 5. What is my philosophy on Project Management

2 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

2 Answers

why should we hire you for this role

2 Answers

What does candidate pool mean to you?

2 Answers

What do you know about Sharpen?

1 Answer