Talent Acquisition Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talent Acquisition Interview Questions

"When interviewing for a position in talent acquisition, be prepared to show off your experience in making good hires and forming cooperative and productive teams. Employers are looking for candidates with clear judgement and confidence in their decisions. No specific educational background is required, but a background in management and communication is highly valued."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Is there a place for empathy in the recruiting process?

1 Answer

There is not specifically a place for empathy in the recruiting process, but rather a place for a great candidate experience.

Give an example of a difficult hiring leader that you've dealt with and how you over came this.

1 Answer

Honestly, the interviewer did not ask any meaningful or difficult questions; rather, he chose to fixate on my tenure with past organizations. In retrospect, his approach was antagonistic (really, the worst interview ever).

1 Answer

Most questions was based from reading paragraphs about the positions that you would be recruiting.

1 Answer

After meeting with the 6 people, the last guy who is the boss of those people, 1st asked me to rank them in order of best to worst; i.e. how would I rank them as candidates for a position. What he was getting at was my ability to assess interviewing capabilities which is part of the job I was interviewing for but it definitely threw me for a loop!!

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you recognized a peer or a coworker for a job well done.

1 Answer

What do you know about EDMC?

Talent Aquisition

1 Answer

Reason applying to company.

1 Answer

My most difficult question/objection to overcome was my lack of experience in the area of AdTech.

110 of 548 Interview Questions