Talent Acquisition Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Talent Acquisition

Talent Acquisition Interview Questions

"When interviewing for a position in talent acquisition, be prepared to show off your experience in making good hires and forming cooperative and productive teams. Employers are looking for candidates with clear judgement and confidence in their decisions. No specific educational background is required, but a background in management and communication is highly valued."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Some typical questions as to be expected and then an unexpected question considering the explanation I had of the interview onsite presentation.

1 Answer

How did you know your employee was falsifying stats?

1 Answer

After meeting with the 6 people, the last guy who is the boss of those people, 1st asked me to rank them in order of best to worst; i.e. how would I rank them as candidates for a position. What he was getting at was my ability to assess interviewing capabilities which is part of the job I was interviewing for but it definitely threw me for a loop!!

1 Answer

The recruiter was great and asked the basic pre-screen questions regarding my experience. The situational interviewer located in Chicago asked "have you ever and what if" questions. She provided feedback that indicated that out of the box experiences were highly valued. I Googled the situational questions and had them in front of me during the interview and this helped a great deal. However, the 3rd interviewer (Sr. Manager of HR), was very challenging. I could not understand the questions that he presented due to a very heavy accent and stuttering impediment. This interview placed me at a disadvantage because I could not understand the questions at all and it was conducted via phone. I took notes while he was speaking and I was able to pick up every few words. This was extremely difficult and I asked that the questions be repeated. I am a seasoned professional and this was something that I was not prepared to deal with. I received a call 2 days later from the recruiter that they would move forward with other candidates. I was perfectly OK with that due to the extensive travel and non-competitive pay.

1 Answer

How many people have you managed?

1 Answer

How much TA mgmt experience do you have?

1 Answer

They asked me many questions, but the main focus was on how many people I had to hire for my previous employer in a specific amount of time (usually 1 month).

1 Answer

Nothing really unexpected. It was very conversational about my previous experience implementing Talent Acquisition

1 Answer

Basic about how I would handle the recruitment process.

1 Answer

My most difficult question/objection to overcome was my lack of experience in the area of AdTech.

2130 of 1,162 Interview Questions