Talent Acquisition Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview Questions

Talent acquisition manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Give an example of a difficult hiring leader that you've dealt with and how you over came this.

1 Answer

I described working with a team of nurse leaders who previously worked with a nurse recruiter who was a RN, where I am not. I gave examples of overcoming any concerns about my ability to do the job and earning their respect.

The recruiter was great and asked the basic pre-screen questions regarding my experience. The situational interviewer located in Chicago asked "have you ever and what if" questions. She provided feedback that indicated that out of the box experiences were highly valued. I Googled the situational questions and had them in front of me during the interview and this helped a great deal. However, the 3rd interviewer (Sr. Manager of HR), was very challenging. I could not understand the questions that he presented due to a very heavy accent and stuttering impediment. This interview placed me at a disadvantage because I could not understand the questions at all and it was conducted via phone. I took notes while he was speaking and I was able to pick up every few words. This was extremely difficult and I asked that the questions be repeated. I am a seasoned professional and this was something that I was not prepared to deal with. I received a call 2 days later from the recruiter that they would move forward with other candidates. I was perfectly OK with that due to the extensive travel and non-competitive pay.

Talent Aquisition

1 Answer

Unexpected.... I was asked "What annoys you?". How prophetic.

1 Answer

My most difficult question/objection to overcome was my lack of experience in the area of AdTech.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you recognized a peer or a coworker for a job well done.

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself. Tell me about your global travel experience.

What is your weakness?

1 Answer

How would you handle a difficult hiring manager

110 of 80 Interview Questions