Talent acquisition manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talent acquisition manager Interview Questions

talent acquisition manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your experience? What would you say you learned in (random job)? Very low level interview.

Talent Aquisition

What is your weakness?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you recognized a peer or a coworker for a job well done.

1 Answer

You have an accent that I can't pin point, where are you from? Also, I can't figure out why, but you don't seem like you are detail oriented.

Can you travel internationally

reporting and analysis focused

1 Answer

What is the main reason you are considering making this move from our competitor?

1 Answer

Everything went extremely well and I was invited to come into the office to meet the team and upper management. The invite was later cancelled after I was told last minute that I had to take a pass a "Marketing Math" timed test online. I was astounded as this was not something I've ever experienced as an HR Professional. I question the validity and legality of the test and how it would assess the competencies and skills needed for a Human Resources Recruitment position. Given my employment law background, I question the legal issues of issuing a test of this nature. Most of the questions did not pertain to the day to day skills needed to be successful in this role.

1 Answer

Multiple questions were asked and scenarios discussed.