Talent Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talent Coordinator Interview Questions

Talent coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you adjust to unplanned situations that arise?

1 Answer

Coming from a 10 year retail background, the unforeseen was like second nature to my past positions. I easily adjust to changes in the workplace and keep the ball rolling. Constant change keeps me on my toes and I enjoy a challenge.

Asked if I was prepared to be managed. (I have owned my own business for several years).

1 Answer

In general, the questions she asked were minimal, at best. She said (I'm paraphrasing), "We are looking for someone who is proficient on the computer and has creativity, but we're also looking for someone who can stay organized in order to keep our employees on track with their professional development training." She also wanted to emphasize that the office was open and wanted to be sure that the candidates understood that.

1 Answer

Questions were asked regarding my experience in particular positions but they were very open and targeted only at gaining an insight on what I did not designed to target select or focus in on specific answers which was a relief.

1 Answer

what was the most difficult situation you had to deal with at work so far?

1 Answer

What do you know about EDMC?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to make a personal sacrafice for work. It was not a questions I was expecting.

1 Answer

Why are you looking into another industry/position?

1 Answer

None really. Basic HR/Recruiting questions.

110 of 134 Interview Questions