Talent Development Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talent Development Director Interview Questions

Talent development director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

walk me through your resume are you interested in an hrbp position? literally this was it because i pre-empted the call.

1 Answer

have a script ready for this and be prepared to explain gaps, transitions, and changes versus qualifications and experience

There were no difficult questions, perhaps a few unexpected questions. Those questions were some of the most powerful ones I've encountered in a 15 year career: questions that really got at what I value, what I'm looking for and who I am. Excellent.

How do you align learning strategy with a company that is consistently growing and shifting directions?

What do you think about performance reviews?

1 Answer

The difficulty lay in the fact that the questions were quite undefined, such as being asked to spend 15 minutes talking about myself and every job I'd had and why I'd left each job (during which the panel interrupted me to ask unrelated questions, although I do not think this was any deliberate tactic as much as it was one panelist's thoughts wandering). It was difficult to manage this and show one's strengths.

Strong scenario based questions that dealt with the issues currently facing the organisation in the Talent/People space.

16 of 6 Interview Questions