Talent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talent Interview Questions

Talent interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What did i do to solve recruiting/sourcing challenges in a tight labor market.

2 Answers

I explain my sourcing techniques as well as how i manage hiring managers expectations in candidates and applicant flow.

I explained my sourcing techniques as well as how i manage hiring managers expectations in candidates and applicant flow.

Is there a place for empathy in the recruiting process?

1 Answer

Give an example of a difficult hiring leader that you've dealt with and how you over came this.

1 Answer

The difficult part was not the questions, but my inability to connect with the executive conducting my last interview. She seemed so uninterested that I left unsure of why I ever had an interview to begin with.

1 Answer

Honestly, the interviewer did not ask any meaningful or difficult questions; rather, he chose to fixate on my tenure with past organizations. In retrospect, his approach was antagonistic (really, the worst interview ever).

1 Answer

Most questions was based from reading paragraphs about the positions that you would be recruiting.

1 Answer

I cannot think of anything that stumped or derailed me.... The level of passion and commitment that I had to join WET was so high, that it was not going to matter anyways. I knew that WET was my final career-destination and all I had to do is pass along this sensation/ emotion to anyone/everyone that I met with and burn them with my desire. Also, the fact that I had the right skills and character needed for the job, did not hurt either!

1 Answer

After meeting with the 6 people, the last guy who is the boss of those people, 1st asked me to rank them in order of best to worst; i.e. how would I rank them as candidates for a position. What he was getting at was my ability to assess interviewing capabilities which is part of the job I was interviewing for but it definitely threw me for a loop!!

Terrible expereince

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where you worked in a team. Name the financial statements and their relationship with each other. (I was told to refresh on CAPM and IRR prior to the interview, but they merely asked if I had taken any courses that taught these)

110 of 944 Interview Questions