TAM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TAM Interview Questions

TAM interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

ANswering generic customer outage scenarios

Varied

installing and utilizing their vault, which is usually the bulk of the interview assessment explained in (2)

1 Answer

Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult person. What did you do ? How did you handle it? Do you know anyone at the company? If you had to choose between loyalty and losing a million dollars in regards to customers, what would you choose? Why? Why should I not hire you? Why Microsoft? If you receive a problem from your customers, what do you do with the information? Are you ok with being in a confidential area, no facebook, no phones, or any social media? If you saw Satya, the CEO, what advice would I give him on improving Microsoft?Like what would you tell him to make his company better? What advice would you give him about running Microsoft? What products would you like to improve and why? what are some of your dislikes about Microsoft? ( Im not a CEO, so I am not sure how to answer that question) If you see a drop in revenue, how do you respond? How do you priortize your customers? Why did you go back to school?

1 Answer

Technical and how to manage customers. Security questions.

What is your technical background? How many years of Data Center experience to you have? How do you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 overall in customer relationship and technical skills? Why did you leave your last job? Why are you leaving your current employer?

1 Answer

When is a time you dealt with an irate customer and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

What would you look for in wireshark pcap if the reported problem was slowness in the network

breakdown your resume to this point. Tell me about your professional career to this point and why it's beneficial to this organization

What would you do if a customer called you at 5:59 pm with an emergency

Tell me about a time you failed at something and how you handled it?

110 of 18 Interview Questions