Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Tampa, FL

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Tampa, FL

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you prepared to take a demotion to accept this position? How are we to trust you will stay with the company after we have invested our time into training you?

1 Answer

Several plain simple questions.... Almost like reading from a script. I probably could respond "blue elephant" and have got the job.

1 Answer

They asked me about 15 questions in person (after the email questions, phone interview, and online timed assessment). That wasn't enough, they wanted me to come back for a second interview and it's not worth it for the pay they're offering. Process is too long and grueling, I will apply to other places offering the same amount, without having to jump through hoops.

What experience do you have working in a fast-paced environment?

may we call your references? When are you available to start?

do you work better independently or working with a team?

how will your past experiences benefit our company?