Director Interview Questions in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Tampa, FL

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked specifics about the post-acute healthcare industry which I knew nothing about!

1 Answer

I had done some basic research before going to the interview but learned enough to understand the parallels between Acute and Post-Acute. I was able to show how my knowledge of the Acute systems could translate into the Post-Acute world and I also spoke about some conceptual thoughts where I could use my past expertise to bring efficiencies to the Post Acute world.

"I don't really understand your resume, tell me why you you are qualified for this position" (During the panel interview).

How to change culture

1 Answer

Make sure if you're given a personality questionnaire that you read the directions (a girl in my group was filling hers out incorrectly). Also, make sure to research the company beforehand. They had us fill answer questions about ourselves and what we knew about the company.

1 Answer

If you value your marriage or personal life, do not get a job in IT here.

1 Answer

If you were a color, what color would you be

1 Answer

What animal are you your personal life versus your professional life?

2 Answers

Why do you want to join Gerdau leaving Fortune 100 company

What's your potential strength

1 Answer

How did you see yourself as a match to this job posting? What makes you an expert in project management or other public frameworks such as ITIL? One of the interviewers said I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to understand anything you had to say because your background is technical.

110 of 87 Interview Questions