Director Interview Questions in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Tampa, FL

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your career

2 Answers

Walked through my background, Interviewer did not want for me to explain further why I was a fit. She had made up her mind 5 minutes into the discussion.

Was this HR representative called Ami? She has a sort of reputation for losing interest in an interview almost immediately and making things awkward with her obvious lack of caring.

"I don't really understand your resume, tell me why you you are qualified for this position" (During the panel interview).

How to change culture

Why public accounting?

1 Answer

Why do you want this job?

1 Answer

If you were a color, what color would you be

1 Answer

Asked if I was ik designing crappy graphics since I had a very strong portfolio with big brands.

Why do you want to join Gerdau leaving Fortune 100 company

What's your potential strength

1 Answer

Make sure if you're given a personality questionnaire that you read the directions (a girl in my group was filling hers out incorrectly). Also, make sure to research the company beforehand. They had us fill answer questions about ourselves and what we knew about the company.

110 of 141 Interview Questions