Manager Interview Questions in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor

Find jobs for manager

Manager Interview Questions in Tampa, FL

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

When did you fail as a leader initially and had to adjust your style to fix the issue?

3 Answers

I had a situation in my first leadership position where I took a very authoritative approach to leading my team and I failed miserably. After I was counseled by an important mentor of mine, I learned that my singular approach to leading was incorrect and that I needed to adjust my leadership style to each of my team members' needs. After learning what motivated each of my team members, I became a more effective leader and was able to lead a cohesive team.

When I was a cheerleading coach.

When I began my shift lead position, I had to adjust to giving orders, and some people had expressed that I was bossy. I spoke with my managers and talked about better ways to assign tasks, without making it sound rude or demeaning.

Are you a positive person?

9 Answers

If there is a rude member calling, how would you handle it?

4 Answers

When you are doing a Distance to Fault test (DTF). What do you use at the end to get a length of the cable being used?

3 Answers

What would be the first thing I would accomplish at the company.

3 Answers

Tell me about your self and experience

3 Answers

Advise a time that I had to use my interpersonal skills when assisting another employee. Give example of how I handled an irate customer. Give an example of when you could not help a customer. Quick answer: Never. Never advise a potential employer under any circumstance when you could not assist the customer. It's a trick question.

3 Answers

Strengths/Weaknesses; overall review of background and experience, in addition what they were looking for in a candidate for the role.

3 Answers

John was a unique interviewer. He would ask several questions and would cut you off during the answers. Between that and the fact that he cannot sit still and would push ups and scratch and pull at his crotch during the interview process as well as ramble on; should have been a warning sign. Don' accept the position! You will regret it!

2 Answers

How did I believe my experience with teaching would help me in my position as a Director?

2 Answers