Tax manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tax manager Interview Questions

"Tax managers are responsible for managing and reporting taxes, ensuring that an organization is compliant with all applicable tax laws. Tax managers must be up to date on all regulations and have a thorough knowledge of their client's financials. Interviews generally focus on behavioral questions and your past experience, though be prepared for specific tax questions as well."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to prepare Federal Income taxes?

1 Answer

The best part of the job is feeling your helping people complete a task they sometimes feel is daunting. I always took great satisfaction knowing I was helping people at the end of each day.

Tell me a situation or time when you were able to save the company money by lowering a tax expense at your last job.

1 Answer

What are some of the areas of taxation you have worked the most in?

why rothstein kass

1 Answer

What I understood about preparing tax returns on a consistent basis

1 Answer

Tell me about your past experience. What are your three to five year goals? What kind of tax research have you done recently? What articles have you written?

1 Answer

When can you start? I think they were just looking for cheap help. This was not a typical interview setting. Mainly, just a glance over my resume to see if I qualified and then a few questions on skills and then it was over.

1 Answer

What is your best strenghth?

1 Answer

What is secured property tax vs unsecured?

1 Answer

General questions related to payroll tax management The biggest question - What is you Salary Recuirment ?

110 of 140 Interview Questions