Tax senior Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tax senior Interview Questions

tax senior interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why was I seeking a step down from my former title of manager.

2 Answers

I prefer the hand-on preparation process that utilizes my strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent documentation. Just like a teacher that prefers teaching verses becoming an administrator. The talents required for each position are different.

Did you get hired?

On your last evaluation, tell me what your manager put down as one of your weaknesses.

1 Answer

If you were going to try to underpay your payroll tax, how would you book the transactions on your system? If you were an auditor, how would you find out if the company was underpaying?

1 Answer

They inquired extensively about my sales tax background, including: POS, tax calculation, improvements, research techniques, and personal goals.

1 Answer

Tell me about your past experience. What are your three to five year goals? What kind of tax research have you done recently? What articles have you written?

1 Answer

One of the questions was what kind of management style I was most comfortable with.

1 Answer

What I understood about preparing tax returns on a consistent basis

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

Why I wanted to leave my present employer and why I seemed to "switch jobs" often.

General Big 4 questions