Tax Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Tax Specialist

Tax Specialist Interview Questions

Tax specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Most questions related to my background and experience as it related to this opportunity.

1 Answer

I went into great detail as it related to my background.

If you were going to try to underpay your payroll tax, how would you book the transactions on your system? If you were an auditor, how would you find out if the company was underpaying?

STAR questions

1 Answer

I was highly recommend and the only question was will you do my taxes.

1 Answer

Do you have any bank accounts in another state? I did not comprehend until after my father's death, he had hidden accounts using my name to hide his money and I still have not found them. Yet the IRS knows where they are.

1 Answer

find the answer to a tax question

1 Answer

What activities have you done outside of school? How do you find the time to get everything done? What skills do you have that make you qualified for this job? What did you do at your previous jobs? Tell me about yourself What are some of your strengths and weaknesses? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you know about our company? Are you a team player? Can you tell me about a time you had a difficult situation at a job, and how you handled it? Whats your ideal work environment? What are you most proud of? What are you lifelong dreams?

What is a typical day like in your current position?

110 of 101 Interview Questions