Tax Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tax Staff Interview Questions

Tax staff interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

No real difficult questions

Just good conversations

Biggest weakness.

1 Answer

Give my an example of a time when you had to deliver bad news to somebody.

1 Answer

1. Biggest weakness, and how do you address it in your daily life?

1 Answer

The 1st round interviewer was a manager, who asked all behavioral questions. Such as "You've done many community services, was there a situation when you took the lead while you were not required to?" or "tell me a situation when things were not going to the right direction, and someone in your team was not corroborative, how did you deal with it?" Very hard to involve that person into some interesting conversation besides answering BQs. In the office visit there were 2 rounds of interviews, very conversational, with one manager and one senior manager, they asked me about the 1120s I have prepared in my previous internships, and we talked about teamwork, global mindset (EY's global talent help), tax incentives, the differences between working at corporate and CPA firms, how is working environment in corporate, CPA exams, etc. Questions: "was there a time when you were less motivated?" "how did you deal with challenges/conflicts"

1 Answer

The OCI was formal: Tell me about yourself? Why Tax? How do you handle pressure at work give me an example? How did you manage a situation where you did not agree with someone? The office interviews were an opportunity to discuss about what you want to know and what you're interested in.

1 Answer

None i can remember. I felt they were very down to earth in my interviews. They seemed more interested in my personality and making sure I would fit with the team.

1 Answer

Tell me about your best and worst qualities as it relates to your current role.

2 Answers