Tax staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for tax staff

Tax staff Interview Questions

tax staff interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The OCI was formal: Tell me about yourself? Why Tax? How do you handle pressure at work give me an example? How did you manage a situation where you did not agree with someone? The office interviews were an opportunity to discuss about what you want to know and what you're interested in.

1 Answer

Easier when you have a previous working experience. Otherwise you really have to think about it in advance. In any case try to follow the Problem/Solution/Result method in order to keep a structured speech with the right length!

What is your fathers profession?

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself and tell me something that is not on your resume.

1 Answer

What questions do you have?

1 Answer

What was a difficult situation you have been presented with?

1 Answer

Can you walk me through a tax return?

1 Answer

I didn't get the behavioral-type questions I was expecting. I was asked "tell me about yourself" and "why tax/EY." Then the managers were more interested in my questions for them. These interviews seemed much more conversational than the typical interview I'm used to. In the round table/group session, the interviewees asked questions to the panel of current employees.

1 Answer

What do you think is the most challenging tax class? Why? What part of Tax do you want to do? Do you think LLM degree is enough to work in EY?

1 Answer

What activities i did in university?

1 Answer

What are you looking for in an employer? What do you know about tax?

110 of 201 Interview Questions