Teacher in residence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teacher in residence Interview Questions

teacher in residence interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The only question I truly remember being asked was what I thought about state tests.

1 Answer

I responded that I felt very split in my feelings about the tests. While I love the data and the sense of accomplishment that both my students and I gained from taking state tests, I also struggled greatly during testing, watching my students struggle and become exhausted. I wish my students did not have to go through that struggle, but I also see the good behind the struggle as we receive immense amounts of helpful data about our students which further helps these students succeed.

Please expand upon your answer to these questions on the online application: What three factors do you think most significantly contribute to low student achievement in low-income communities? Why do some schools in low income communities have great success, while others do not?

1 Answer

How important do you think diversity is in a classroom?

1 Answer

What drew you to the TIR position?

1 Answer

What does success in academic achievement mean for a high-need public school?

1 Answer

How did you respond to feedback that you did not agree with?

1 Answer

They were interested in time management skills.

1 Answer

What is one piece of tough feedback you've been given and how did you respond and implement that feedback?

1 Answer

Have you ever received critical feedback that you did not agree with, how did you handle the situation?

1 Answer

Which comes first, respect or relationship?

110 of 48 Interview Questions