Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teacher Interview Questions

In addition to showing passion for education, teacher candidates must demonstrate a variety of interpersonal skills including communication, problem solving, and patience. In an interview, be prepared to give an example of a lesson plan, discuss classroom-appropriate behavior, or explain how you would exercise disciplinary action in an uncooperative situation.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If I were to go into your classroom, what would your class be doing? Tell me about your class.

1 Answer

We would first be reviewing what we had previously learned, I would introduce the new concept, the students would be given a chance to show their understanding of the new concept, class work would be given and finally homework would be assigned.

How do you integrate beginner language learners with advanced language learners in a small group setting?

1 Answer

Is it important to you to be friends with your students?

3 Answers

What I enjoy most about teaching?

1 Answer

How do I view childcare and the learning environment?

1 Answer

The most difficult questions were scenarios of what one would do with a student who was proficient in English but did not want to move up to the next level.

1 Answer

What is your observation technique?

1 Answer

Do you have any ideas for an indoor craft or project or an outdoor activity?

1 Answer

1. What would you do if a student was disruptive during a lesson? 2. How would you adjust curriculum to be inclusive of students with special needs? 3. What kind of warm-up exercises would you assign at the beginning of each class?

1 Answer

What are your instructional strengths and weaknesses?

110 of 8,510 Interview Questions