Teaching Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teaching Fellow Interview Questions

Teaching fellow interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Gave me a situation where I took kids on a field trip to a law office and a student drew something in the bathroom. What would I do?

1 Answer

Speak with the child to come up with an appropriate consequence and possibly call the parent. Apologize to firm, have the student apologize and figure out a way we could get it removed.

What would you do?

1 Answer

They ran a scenario with me, asking what I would do if my kid does not show up to class and the parent doesn't have the time to make sure he attends school. The parent thinks I am attacking her and threatens to get the principal against me.

1 Answer

Imagine you are about to begin teaching a lesson. Some of your students are fidgeting with items at their desks. How do you proceed?

1 Answer

Are you willing to adopt to our teaching techniques?

1 Answer

Tell us a time you gave up on something.

1 Answer

What would you do if a volunteer apprenticeship teacher was so busy she did not send you a lesson plan? (The previous two weeks she had sent them late.)

1 Answer

Before you enter the room for your personal interview, the selector gives everyone a card with feedback on their lesson and you need to redo the first minute of your demo lesson while implementing that feedback.

1 Answer

What do you think were some of the weak points in your teaching sample?

1 Answer

How would you address a problematic student in your class?

110 of 99 Interview Questions