Want a Free Job Posting?

Teaching Fellow Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Teaching Fellow"?  See Companies

“Are you willing to adopt to our teaching techniques?”

“Tell us a time you gave up on something.”

“Gave me a situation where I took kids on a field trip to a law office and a student drew something in the bathroom. What would I do?”

“What would you do?”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Before you enter the room for your personal interview, the selector gives everyone a card with feedback on their lesson and you need to redo the first minute of your demo lesson while implementing...”

“They ran a scenario with me, asking what I would do if my kid does not show up to class and the parent doesn't have the time to make sure he attends school. The parent thinks I am attacking her and...”

“What would you do if a volunteer apprenticeship teacher was so busy she did not send you a lesson plan? (The previous two weeks she had sent them late.)”

“How do you manage your time? Explain a time that you failed, and what did you learn?”

“If you had an aggressive parent come into class, how would you respond?”

“How does your contribution to the students learning process change if you find out that the student can not obtain help pertaining to school outside of the classroom?”

110 of 44 Interview Questions