Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Team Lead Interview Questions

1,227

Team lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if management asks you to approve a release with critical defects?

2 Answers

Decline to release and ask if I can have time to fix the defects

No, We should not release the application with critical defects. Make sure the management team how the impact of the critical defects in the application without fixing and quality of the product not guaranteed.

Reverse a linked list

2 Answers

How can you specify a client or member server to communicate with a specific DC upon startup?

2 Answers

three missionaries and three cannibals must cross a river using a boat which can carry at most two people, under the constraint that, for both banks, if there are missionaries present on the bank, they cannot be outnumbered by cannibals (if they were, the cannibals would eat the missionaries.) The boat cannot cross the river by itself with no people on board. Move all missionaries and cannibals from one river bank to the other.

3 Answers

Explain a time when you had to perform corrective actions on a low performing associate

1 Answer

No hard questions asked - most was easy dialogue about their product.

1 Answer

All questions were focused on past experience and what goals I have for my future.

1 Answer

All of the questions focused on my past experience and what goals I had for my future.

1 Answer

Lot of Technical questions.

1 Answer

How much do you expect to make.

110 of 1,227 Interview Questions