Team lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for team lead

Team lead Interview Questions

1,405

team lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if management asks you to approve a release with critical defects?

2 Answers

Decline to release and ask if I can have time to fix the defects

No, We should not release the application with critical defects. Make sure the management team how the impact of the critical defects in the application without fixing and quality of the product not guaranteed.

three missionaries and three cannibals must cross a river using a boat which can carry at most two people, under the constraint that, for both banks, if there are missionaries present on the bank, they cannot be outnumbered by cannibals (if they were, the cannibals would eat the missionaries.) The boat cannot cross the river by itself with no people on board. Move all missionaries and cannibals from one river bank to the other.

3 Answers

What happens if you bet $100 on a +140 money line?

2 Answers

A question I hate: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

2 Answers

(1) Business case question has many different variables. (2) Also was asked about "career aspirations" which is odd because when asked it was clear this role has no career path within BP.

1 Answer

1Tell me about a time when you had to deal with conflict 2.Describe yourself in one word. When I said integrity he looked puzzled and asked why I'd select that description 3.Even after I told him I was not interested, he asked when I could come back for a second interview (again let's follow the script)

2 Answers

How can you specify a client or member server to communicate with a specific DC upon startup?

2 Answers

N/A - they do ask you a supervisor related question

2 Answers

What would a co-worker you have difficulties with say about you?

What are my strengths?