Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Team Leader Interview Questions

1,866

Team leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe a situation where you made a mistake

4 Answers

Whenever i get overload works(it means i work for others and me).

describe a situation where you made a mistake

describe a situation where you made a mistake

do you know sap

2 Answers

These questions were not unexpectes as all of them are here on this site. I used this site to study and prepare. Why do you want to work for Target? What interests you about this position? What is your greatest strength/weakness? Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years? Always say store manager (they don't want to train you only to lose you to another company) How far are you willing to travel? 45-60 minutes from my apt Tell me about a time you came up with a creative solution to a problem. Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how did you deal with it. Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision. Tell me about a time you made sure someone received praise/credit. Tell me about a time you made a difficult decision with little information. Tell me about a time you spoke for a team when addressing an issue to your boss. Tell me about a time you had to handle a difficult person's performance. Tell me about a time you developed a coworker. Walk me through a time you worked on a group project at work or school and a member was not contributing and what did you do. Interview process is very slow and long so please be patient. Mine took about 6 weeks but it's probably because I skipped the phone interview. 3 months from application to training. I think it's worth the wait.

2 Answers

Tell me about a time you made mistake

2 Answers

When I was at the on-site interview, I toured the distribution facility and then did three back to back interviews with five behavioral questions per interview. They were very difficult questions. The questions were situational and asked about your experiences in your current and previous jobs. I felt like some of the questions were worded in a way that was difficult to answer it exactly. All three interviews had two people in them asking me questions back to back for a total of fifteen behavioral (short essay like) questions in the course of four hours. It was very intense, but it was also a very good and well paying job. My last piece of advice would be to get plenty of rest and practice your interview skills with family, friends, and your college career counselor so you will be well prepared. Also, use the S.T.A.R. method when answering your questions. Good luck!

Tell me about yourself,

2 Answers

Do you have a 4 year college degree?

3 Answers

Describe a time you had to coach a team member for performance issues.

2 Answers

The one question whose response interested them the most had to do with mistakes. I was asked, "On your last job, what was the worst mistake you made and how did you handle it?"

1 Answer

if you where a kite how would you describe yourself?

1 Answer