Team Leader Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Team Leader Logistics Interview Questions

Team leader logistics interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about a time when you disagreed with company policies or your supervisor. Tell me about a time when you lead your team through major change and how you overcame the difficulties. Tell me about a time when you gave feedback to your peer.

1 Answer

You have to give a story which portrays you in a good light. You are accountable but you demonstrate courage and explain your supervisor why your plan/idea will work better..

Tell me about a time you encountered a difficult co-worker and needed them to be on board to get a task accomplished.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to meet a tight deadline and did not have enough resources to do so?

1 Answer

Each interview is different. The first was with HR&AP ETL. Basic human resource questions like - are you willing to work certain hours, etc. Each interview got progressively more difficult. The interview with the STL and two ETLS at the same time was the most difficult.

1 Answer

Describe a situation on how you handled a disgruntled employee. What Type of leader are you.

Describe a situation where you had to help a peer succeed

Tell me about a time you gave up an opportunity for a commitment?

Describe a situation where you had to disagree with your boss, what was the outcome

Why Target and where do you see yourself in 5-7 years. The questions weren't difficult, but the Store Team Leader stated those questions have historically given candidates a hard time.

110 of 35 Interview Questions