Team manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Team manager Interview Questions

team manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you coach? How do you motivate? How do you manage your time? How do you deal with ambiguity? How do you coach a low performer? How do you handle an agent that is not receptive to feedback? How do you manage your time? Tell me about a time you had to coach an agent that did not improve from coaching.

3 Answers

Hello. When asked about salary expectations, did you provide a number to them? If so, did they go higher than the number requested? what do you think helped in them giving you more? I have my first interview tomorrow for the same position. Thanks!

Yea I asked for a certain amount and they gave more. I believe they pay based on the type market you live in. They pay higher than any company I've work for.

It might not be a problem to give a range either

How to deal with advisors who continually ask the same policy questions over and over again

2 Answers

Mainly about my experience in claims and how it tied to the position I applied for.

2 Answers

Why would you like to work for Amazon

2 Answers

Tell me a time when you had to have a critical conversation with an employee who was not performing well?

2 Answers

How would you manage people in a virtual environment?

2 Answers

Why do you you think your the best candidate for the job?

1 Answer

Tell me how you would handle a situation with a customer unhappy with an Agents service

1 Answer

Have you played any sports?

1 Answer

Tell me step by step what your process is when thinking of purchasing a high-dollar item?

110 of 345 Interview Questions