Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Team Member Interview Questions

10,785

Team member interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you OK with helping out in the store when you're not making deliveries?

3 Answers

I would have no problem doing that. I know that as a delivery driver it's also my responsibility to be helping the team members inside the store when I have idle time.

Yes I would have no problem

Tell me about yourself Why do you want to work at virgin America How well you work under pressure How did you over and beyond for a customer Why should we hire you I can't remember the 6 question

73 Answers

What do you think of garden nomes.

47 Answers

Why do you want to work for Virgin America?

12 Answers

Where I will see myself in a few years?

10 Answers

Video: Why Virgin? Why flight attendant? Why you? Relevant customer service experience. Phone: Tattoos & piercings? Willing to relocate? Valid passport & legal work eligibility? Inform you of interview dates/times/location and 5-week training commitment. Can you afford your own transport to the interview and housing if selected for training in Burlingame? In-Person: Tell me about yourself. How has work experience prepared you for this job? What do you know about Virgin? Why flight attendant? Why You? How did you prepare for this interview? Difficult customer/coworker scenario, how did you handle? What would you change about your current job? Tattoos? Are you comfortable with appearance (makeup) requirements?

8 Answers

What's your availability? How do you say your name? Have you worked before? What made you apply?

6 Answers

Why do you want to be apart of Virgin America?

Tell me about yourself?

5 Answers

Explain a time where you went above and beyond for an employee or customer. What is your availability? Explain a time where you had to help someone push for their goal.

110 of 10,785 Interview Questions